(435) 319-0313

Ice Climbing

Trips

Multi-Day Ice

Location:
SW Utah
Season:
Winter
Difficulty:
Moderate- Strenuous
Duration:
Multiday

Full Day Ice

Location:
SW Utah
Season:
Winter
Difficulty:
Moderate- Strenuous
Duration:
7-9 Hours

Multi-Pitch Ice

Location:
SW Utah
Season:
Winter
Difficulty:
Moderate- Strenuous
Duration:
7-9 Hours

Top Rope Ice

Location:
SW Utah
Season:
Winter
Difficulty:
Easy- Moderate
Duration:
7-9 Hours

Intro To Ice

Location:
SW Utah
Season:
Winter
Difficulty:
Easy- Moderate
Duration:
7-9 Hours

Cancellation Policy

Cancellation policy:

Unless arrangements are made, payments are due in full at the time you book your trip. Zion Mountaineering School does everything in their power to ensure trips run as planned. If for any reason Zion Mountaineering School cannot run a trip as scheduled, we will offer a full refund or reschedule your planned event.

If you need to cancel your trip more than 30 days out, Zion Mountaineering School offers a full refund minus a 10% administrative fee. Once within the 30 day window, but more than 48 hours before the trip, Zion Mountaineering School will refund 75% of the trip cost. The remaining 25% can be used as credit for future trips with ZMS. This credit is valid for two years. Non-emergency cancellations less than 48 hours of your trip, are non-refundable.

Zion Mountaineering School strongly recommends Trip Cancellation Insurance to protect your vacation investment. This insurance not only protects your ZMS trip, but also other aspects of you vacation like airfare, hotels, tours, and rentals. We recommend Travel Guard for inexpensive yet comprehensive trip insurance plans.